Monday, 27 July 2015

THE OFFICE MAKE-UP

Doesn’t Monday roll around quick, ey? here’s to another week of working in an office, my fellow 9-5 workers I’m feelin’ ya right now! Although I’m more of a morning person, there is still the slight daily struggle (especially on a Monday) of getting out of bed, and to be honest I’d rather have a few extra minutes there than do a full face of make-up. Besides, I’d rather have the feeling of lighter make up too. 

To achieve this lighter feeling makeup, I start with a thin, weightless (and cheap) base, my personal preference is the L’oreal Nude Magique Eau De Tient. Although it is sheer this foundation is ideal as it leaves a matte power feel to the skin, meaning you can skip the powdering step, bonus! Next I take a brightening concealer because early mornings equal bags. The NARS radiant creamy concealer is faultless at covering these tiresome under eye circles with just a few blended dots of product. I’m in need of a good eyebrow tint due to the sun turning my ginger eyebrow hairs blonde, but for the time being I just run a slight amount of the Anastasia Brow Pomade through my brows to frame my face. I’ll then add a flesh coloured eyeshadow such as the Pür Minerals one to even out the skin tone and then finish with any mascara (I'm using the Topshop 3D curve mascara). To add a bit of colour  and warmth to my face, ill give my cheeks a quick swoosh of bronzer, at the moment I’m loving the Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzer as it provides the skin with a sun kissed glow. I complete my everyday office makeup with a lip balm, for this I am fond of the Korres Lip Butter as It provides a  slightly muted tint which complements this look so well.

What products do you reach for every day?  
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this! I'm all for a no fuss face fir the office but still want to look polished. Love Nars creamy concealer it's amazing - need to check out anastasia brows heard all good things!
    Lisa
    Beautyspotl.com

    ReplyDelete

© S H E E R B E A U T I F U L . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig