Wednesday, 22 July 2015

THE WARDROBE ESSENTIALS EDIT



Essentials are what make up the bulk of my wardrobe, from high street to high end, these items are so versatile I find myself reaching for at least ‘basic’ a day. Being at the heart of my wardrobe, they work so well thrown together, or paired with other items for the perfect outfit.

THE SKINNY JEAN
The day the skinny jean goes out of fashion I will… … well i don't know, but it will be the worst time of my life. They are definitely my favourite cut of jean, being to flattering and slimming on the leg, not to mention how adaptable they are from day to day. 
THE DENIM SHIRT
I love wearing a good ol’ shirt, especially the denim sort. With a material like denim, it is so easy to unbutton and dress down (obvs with something underneath, or you’ll be giving people an eye full) or buttoned and worn with heels for a more dressy approach. two in one; win win. 
THE MIDI SKIRT
Here is where my inner Kimmy K is comes out, but I love a good mini. Any length between under the knee and above the ankle is fine for me, and any neutral shade is a bonus.
THE T SHIRT
From long sleeved to tank tops, the basic T shirt is a staple in my everyday wardrobe. Black, grey and white are my most frequent choices, although a striped one is always welcome! My fave combo is pairing one with ripped jeans and a pair of birks, although they can be flexible between seasons by layering then up. 
THE NUDE SHOE
my pet peeve is denim blue paired with black, and with me 150% of the time wearing jeans I need to good go to nude shoe (or five.) Unfortunately the Nude ‘So Kate’ Loubs are not in my possession just yet, so a nude strappy heel and a nude sandal will have to do for the time being, ah well a gurl can dream.
What are your wardrobe essentials?

follow me on:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© S H E E R B E A U T I F U L . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig